Punjab Benevolent Fund and the Government of Punjab announced an advertisement for the PBF Educational Scholarship 2024 for Govt Employees Form PDF Download. Male and female students of Government servants are eligible to apply on the application form for Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship Scheme 2024. It is well initiated by the Punjab Government to grant some money through scholarships to the children of serving and retired employees.
To apply for PBF Educational Scholarship students must have complete eligibility criteria and other requirements. Those students who study in a private institute are eligible if their institute must approved by the board and university. The application form will be accepted for only 2 children of Government employees but if your 3rd child is studying in a special school he is also eligible for the Scholarship scheme.
PBF Educational Scholarship 2024 for Govt Employees Form PDF Download
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2024
- The children of serving and retired Government of Punjab may apply for this scholarship.
- Only 02 children of employees must apply.
- Children who must pass their Matric examination or study in the next class are eligible.
- Students must pass their exam with 60%marks.
- The children of employees who has passed away may also apply for this scholarship scheme.
- All Gazetted and non-Gazetted employees are eligible to apply for their children.
- The last date to apply for this Pujab Benevolent Fund Scholarship program is 02-04-2024.
PBF Educational Scholarship 2024 Price
Current rates for award of Educational Scholarship granted to the children of government servants per annum are as follows:
Gazetted Employees ( BPS 16-22)
- Primary to Matric level: PKR 10,000
- F.A, B.A and equivalent level: PKR 28,000
- M.A and equivalent level, BDS, MBBS, B.Sc (Eng), DVM, B.Sc (Hon), Agri, B. Pharmacy, M.Phil, PhD, etc.: PKR 32,000
Non-Gazetted Employees ( BPS 01 -15)
- Primary to Matric level: PKR 1,500
- F.A, B.A and equivalent level: PKR 6,000
- M.A and equivalent level, BDS, MBBS, B.Sc (Eng), DVM, B.Sc (Hon), Agri, B. Pharmacy, M.Phil, PhD, etc.: PKR 8,000
PBF Educational Scholarship 2024 Application Form Download
Applicants must collect their application form from Administrator Officer Benevolent Fund Alfalah Building Lahore and Deputy Commissioner (DC) Cahirman District Benevolent fund office.
Candidates may also download the application form in PDF format from Punjab Benevolent Fund PBF official website https://pbf.punjab.gov.pk/form.
How To Apply
- Applicants are to download application form from the above link, fille up it, attach with attested copies of
- Educational Certificates
- Students CNIC or B-Form
- Student/ Father/ Mother CNIC copy
- Latest Computerized Pay Slip for during Service Govt. Employees
- Pension Book for Retired Government Employees
- Affiliation Letter of Student Institute with Board/ University
- Latest Detail Marks Certificate of Board/ University with the Attestation of Controller Exams
- Send application form via courier or post office to address Administrator Officer provisional Board of Management Benevolent Fund Government of Punjab Alfalah Building Lahore.
- The last date to apply is 02 April 2024.
- The application received late or those have not send attested copies will not be accepted.