Higher Education Department HED Azad Jammu Kashmir AJK announced an advertisement for State Talent Scholarship 2024|nb.gok.pk Form Download PDF for Kashmiri students in Pakistan. Selection of eligible and talented students will be made after the merit list. Students enrolled in any Government and private institute must participate in AJK Talent Scholarship 2024 for all levels on the application form available at AJK Nomination Board.
The main purpose of this merit-based scholarship in Pakistan is to empower the students of Kashmir and enable them to pay their educational expenditures irrespective they are studying in Government or price educational institutes. It is a good move by the Higher Education Department of Kashmir to consider the shining and talented Kashmiri students.
State Talent Scholarship 2024
Students who passed their annual examination in 2023 from any Govt, Private, or semi-government registered educational institute are eligible to apply for AJK State Talent Meri Base Scholarship 2024.
Both male and female students who are studying in classes primary, middle, Matric, Intermediate, BA, BSC, MA, MSC, M.phil, and PhD must apply for this new scholarship in Pakistan 2024. The last date of the AJK Scholarship is 28 February 2024.
- PBF Educational Scholarship 2024 for Govt Employees
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024-25
- PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023-24
Eligibility Criteria for State Talent Scholarship 2024
- Students who cleared their final examination in 2023 are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Male and female students who passed their Primary and middle classes with 90% marks are eligible.
- Matric passes male and female students with 85% marks must apply.
- Students must pass their Intermediate with 80% marks to apply for the AJK State Talent Scholarship 2024.
- Graduation and Masters pass( BA, BSC, MA, MSC, M.phil, PhD) students required 70% marks to participate in this scholarship.
- Continue students must pass their examination and semester with 60% marks to apply for this scholarship.
- Male and female students who study in Azad Jammu Kashmir state educational institute are eligible to apply only.
- Orphan students who are less than 18 years old must send their B-Form and father CNIC copy with the application form.
How To Apply for State Talent Scholarship 2024
- If you fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria then visit www.nb.gok.pk to download the application form in PDF
- Fill out the application form attached with attested copies of First class certificates, Domicile certificates, 01 photos, Recent result card, CNIC or B-Form and send it to address Sectariate Higher Education Block No. 10 Sectriate Complex Chattar 2 Meel Muzaffarabad via courier or post office.
- Applicant must pay challan form of Rs 200/- in account number 01109000232321573 in favour of United Bank Chattar 2 Meel Baranch Muzzaffarbad.
- An original copy of the Challan form must be attached to the application form.
- State Talent Scholarship 2024 last date to submit an application form is 28 February 2024.
- Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Only those application forms will be accepted that are attested by the Head of Institue.