313 total views, 1 views today
Jobs In KPITB 2020 KPK Information Technology Board Apply Online|www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers. Residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are eligible to apply for this job. KPK IT Board is a very famous department that always provides career opportunities for young people of KPK. So, it a golden chance for you to get this fantastic job opportunity.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB Jobs 2020 contains vacancies Project Manager, Junior Pen Testing Officer, Junior Programmer, Project Assistant, Junior Project Assistant, Project Manager KP Web Portal, Assistant Web Developer, UI/UX Designer, Data Collection and Data Entry Operator, Content Management Officer, District Trainer/Monitoring Officer.
Stay on this page Pakistanjobsbank.xyz because I will completely guide you about KPK IT Board Jobs 2020.
Jobs In KPITB 2020 KPK Information Technology Board Apply Online
|Job Source||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Posted date||07 March 2020|
|Job Location||Peshawar, KPK|
|Last Date||20 March 2020|
|Age Required||Up to 40 Years|
You May Like These Jobs 2020
- INIU Portable Charger, 20W PD3.0 QC4.0 Fast Charging LED Display 20000mAh Power Bank, Tri-Outputs Battery Pack Compatible with iPhone 12 11 XS X 8 Samsung S20 Google LG iPad Tablet etc. [2021 Version]
- NLC Mandra Free Courses 2021 Kamyab Jawan Hunarmand
- The Bank of Khyber BOK Jobs 2020 Latest Career Opportunities
- Ehsaas Chota Karobar Imdadi Package Labour Program Online Registration
- University of Agriculture Faisalabad UAF Jobs 2020 Online Form
- State Life Insurance-Salary Saving Plan-Individual Life Plan-Bonus Rates Full Detail
- NDU Jobs 2020 National Defence University Islamabad Application Form
- Federal General Hospital Islamabad Jobs 2020 Application Form
- Project Manager
- Junior Pen Testing Officer
- Junior Programmer
- Project Assistant
- Junior Project Assistant
- Project Manager KP Web Portal
- Assistant Web Developer
- UI/UX Designer
- Data Collection and Data Entry Operator
- Content Management Officer
- District Trainer/Monitoring Officer
- If you want to apply online this job you must go Information Technology Board Website www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers.
- Candidates must only apply online.
- Applications received from the postal address or by hand will not accept.
- Last Date To Apply for this job is 20 March 2020.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of tests and interviews.