Jobs In KPITB 2020 KPK Information Technology Board Apply Online|www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers. Residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are eligible to apply for this job. KPK IT Board is a very famous department that always provides career opportunities for young people of KPK. So, it a golden chance for you to get this fantastic job opportunity.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB Jobs 2020 contains vacancies Project Manager, Junior Pen Testing Officer, Junior Programmer, Project Assistant, Junior Project Assistant, Project Manager KP Web Portal, Assistant Web Developer, UI/UX Designer, Data Collection and Data Entry Operator, Content Management Officer, District Trainer/Monitoring Officer.
Stay on this page Pakistanjobsbank.xyz because I will completely guide you about KPK IT Board Jobs 2020.
Jobs In KPITB 2020 KPK Information Technology Board Apply Online
|Job Source||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Posted date||07 March 2020|
|Job Location||Peshawar, KPK|
|Last Date||20 March 2020|
|Age Required||Up to 40 Years|
You May Like These Jobs 2020
- Cadet College Jhelum Admission 2022 1st Year Last Date
- POF Artisan Training Scheme 2022 Batch 05 Apply Online
- Wapda Cadet College Tarbela Admission 2022 1st Year Last Date
- Cadet College Okara Admission 2022 1st Years
- Cadet College Pasrur Admission 2022 1st Year Fee Structure
- Cadet College Hasan Abdal Admission Class 8 Form
- Cadet College Pano Aqil Admission 2022-23 Fee Structure
- PEEF Matric Scholarship 2022 for Sindh Students
- Project Manager
- Junior Pen Testing Officer
- Junior Programmer
- Project Assistant
- Junior Project Assistant
- Project Manager KP Web Portal
- Assistant Web Developer
- UI/UX Designer
- Data Collection and Data Entry Operator
- Content Management Officer
- District Trainer/Monitoring Officer
- If you want to apply online this job you must go Information Technology Board Website www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers.
- Candidates must only apply online.
- Applications received from the postal address or by hand will not accept.
- Last Date To Apply for this job is 20 March 2020.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of tests and interviews.