1,016 total views, 2 views today
AIOU BA Admission Spring 2020 Last Date announced for willing candidates. It is a great opportunity for those students who want a BA Admission at Allama Iqbal Open University. BA Admission for the spring semester is now open.
If you are ready then download the application form according to your required program. Fill that application form attach with 04 passport size photographs, copy of CNIC, domicile, paid deposit slip, attested copies of educational certificates and send via courier to AIOU admission office.
Read More: UOS Admission Guide for BA Private
When your admission process complete you will be issued books on your mailing address.
All schedules and admission dates are available on the AIOU website. But one thing you must keep in mind that you must apply before the last date because after last you will be charged a double fee.
The fee structure of Allama Iqbal Open University for Spring admission 2020 is also revised you may check these fee structure on AIOUwebsite.
AIOU BA Admission Spring 2020 Last Date
Allama Iqbal University is based on the semester system and the academic year is divided into two semesters Spring and Autumn. Each semester contains general education and functional courses.
For AIOU Admission Form: Click Here
Spring Admissions carried out in February and March and Autumn Admissions carried out in August and September.
AIOU offers functional courses that are Ph.D., MPhil, M.sc/ MA, Teacher Education Programm ( PTC, Ct, B.Ed).
Each semester contains 18 weeks study period and two weeks for the preparation of Examination.
Last Date To Apply: 15 April 2020
Allama Iqbal Open University BA Admission Spring 2020 Last Date
- AIOU encourages students to apply online through website www.online.aiou.edu.pk.
- Prospectus and admission forms are available at Allama Iqbal University.
- Last Date To Apply is 15 April 2020.
- Attach all relevant attested documents with admission form.
- The fee must deposit in any branch of ABL Account NO 0010000336340801.
- Put your admission form along with Challan Receipt( University copy) and dispatch it through Registered Post/UMS from your nearest Pakistan Post Office within 48 hours after depositing fee.
- No need to pay any charges to Pakistan Post as AIOU has already paid the charges.
- Students must send admission form through Pakistan Post Office to Address Directorate of BASR Room No 106, Project Directorate Building, AIOU, H-8, Islamabad.
AIOU New Registration: Click Here
So, if you passed intermediate and want admission to Allama Iqbal Open University then this a good opportunity for you to get a Bachelor’s degree by enrolling in this University.
AIOU BA Admission Spring 2020 Last Date Advertisement