1,390 total views, 2 views today
NAVTTC Free Online Courses 2020 Pakistan Latest Admission, National Vocational & Technical Training Commission NAVTTC. Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan National Youth Development Programm Apply Online announced new free courses for young people. Hunarmand Pakistan Free Course Apply Online.
National Vocational & Technical Training Commission courses 2020 offered by well known international institutions to provide the best opportunity for Pakistani young people during the lockdown due to COVID-19.
NAVTTC always provides great courses for young Pakistani people with the latest technology skills and in this way this youth will play a vital role in the progress of Pakistan.
NAVTTC Courses 2020 List contains Industrial Robot Technology, Intelligent Control Technology, Mold Design and manufacturing, Material Engineering Technology, Building Materials Engineering Technology, Architectural Engineering Technology, Machinery Manufacturing, and Automation, Machinery Quality Management and Monitoring Technology, Mechatronics Technology, Electrical Automation Technology, Electronic Information, Engineering Technology, Aircraft Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical Engineering, and Food Processing and Inspection
Read More: AIOU BA Admission Spring 2020
From these Online Free courses, youth will enable them to get the latest technologies at their doorstep. Successful candidates from these free online courses will get internationally recognized certificates.
To get the maximum benefits of these courses NAVTTC is making it open to all Pakistani nationality holders youth.
NAVTTC Free Online Courses 2020 Pakistan Latest Admission
NAVTTC Course Description
Posted Date: 11 April 2020
Last Date To Apply: 30 May 2020
Qualification: FA/FSc, Intermediate, Graduation, Masters
Age Limit: 20- 40 Years
NAVTTC Courses 2020 List
- Industrial Robot Technology
- Intelligent Control Technology
- Mold Design and manufacturing
- Material Engineering Technology
- Building Materials Engineering Technology
- Architectural Engineering Technology
- Machinery Manufacturing and Automation
- Machinery Quality Management and Monitoring Technology
- Mechatronics Technology
- Electrical Automation Technology
- Electronic Information
- Engineering Technology
- Aircraft Manufacturing Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Food Processing and Inspection
How To Apply For NAVTTC Free Online Courses 2020
- So, if you want to join this free online course and to make himself a Hunarmand Youth of Pakistan then apply it as soon as possible and also visit NAVTTC official website www.navttc.org for more information.
- All Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply.
- All Pakistani nationality holders can apply online this course.
National Vocational & Technical Training Commission Free Online Courses Admission 2020