Punjab Public Health Nursing Schools announced admissions for Lady Health visitor Course on LHV Course Admission 2021-22 in Punjab. Residents of Punjab unmarried, Divorced, and widow females can apply for this Lady Heath visitor course admission 2022 after FSc pre-medical.
Abou 11 Punjab Public Health Schools invites applications from females on a prescribed application form.LHV admission last date 2021-22 is 25 December 2021. Following are the Punjab Nursing Schools and districts where new LHV admissions have been announced,
Dera Ghazi Khan
Lady Health visitor Course Admission 2022
Eligibility Criteria LHV Course Admission 2021-22
- Qualification: FSc Pre Medical with 50% marks
- Age Limit for Unmarried Females: 25 years
- Age Limit for Widows and Divorced: 35 years
- There is no age relaxation.
Read More: BS Nursing Admission 2022 in Islamabad
How To Apply for LHV Course Admission 2022 in Punjab
- Get application form and prospectus from nominated schools mention in the advertisement with Rs 300/-.
- Fill the application form and submit to related Public Nursing School.
- Attach attested photocopies of documets with application form like educational certificates, CNIC, B-form.
- Candidates must also attach fitness certificates attested from lady medical officer.
- LHV Course Admission 2022 last date is 25 December 2021.
- Scholarship will be give according to the rules of Govt Of Punjab.
- Final merit list will be made on over all numbers in qualification and on hafiz e Quran.
- Application form photocopy will not accepted.
- Candidates must report at the date mention in the advertisement for interview with all original documents.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not accepted.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates appearing in interview.
- New Classes will start on 01-02-2022.
- Final merit list will be published on school notice board.
LHV Course Admission 2021-22 in Punjab