Government of Khyber Pakhtun Khwa KPK announced Cadet College Mohmand Admission 2022 Admission Form for class 1st year 2nd entry. All Pakistan and KPK agency resident students may apply for these new Cadet College Admission 2022. A special quota is also reserved for Balochistan Students.
Cadet College Mohmand is run by the Govt of Khyber Pakhtun Khwa KPK and eligible students may apply according to their eligibility criteria. So, be ready and apply for the admission form available on the website. You will get complete information bout Cadet College Fee Structure, Prospectus, Test Result, Past papers, Entry Test date and result, and contact numbers.
Cadet College Mohmand Admission 2022 Admission Form
Eligibility Criteria to Get Admission in Mohmand Cadet College
Following is the complete criteria for admission in class 11
- Matric pass students are eligible
- Minimum marks requred 70%
- Age limit is 15 years to 17 years.
Fee Structure Cadet College Mohmand Admission 2022
- Registartion Fee: PKR 1500
- College Fee: District Mumand, Bajor, Khyber and Balochistan Cadets will pay PKR 3000/ per month.
- Cadet from all over Pakistan will pay PKR 7000/ per Month.
Read, Girls Cadet College Mardan Test syllabus, Fee Structure
Test Syllabus and Test Date
- Wrirten tests will be conducted and test date is 08 May 2022.
- written tests will be from 9th and 10th class books like English, Physics, chemistry, Maths and Biology.
- DI Khan
- FATA districts Mohmand, Khyber and Bajor agency
How To Apply for Mohmand cadet College Admission 2022
- Interested students may download admission form from Cadet college official website www.ccmohmand.edu.pk.
- Fill the admission form and attach with copies of B-form, CNIC, Domicile, Father CNIC copy, Marks sheet calss 9th, HOPE certificate and sent it to Cadet College Mohmand, Mumand Ghat District Muhmand KPK via post office or courier.
- Students may also download test syllabus and past papers pattern form the webiste.
- The last Date to apply is 16 April 2022.
Cadet College Mohmand Contact Number
College Exchange: 0924-293411
Fax Number: 0924-293408
Whatsapp Number: 0300-4293411
Army Number: 8700-33911