Chief Minister Govt of Punjab announced CM Punjab Internship Program 2022 for Media Graduates Apply Online https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk/internship. All eligible candidates of Punjab are eligible to apply on the application form available on the Directorate of General Public Relations DGPR Government of the Punjab website.
Internship Program 2022 for 500 young media Graduates may apply before the last date and get a monthly stipend for selected candidates during internship training. Males and females from all districts of Punjab have the following disciplines must apply for these internships.
CM Punjab Internship Program 2022 for Media Graduates
Eligibility Criteria For CM Punjab Internship Program 2022
HEC recognized Degree minimum of 16 years of Education in the following Disciplines;
- Broadcast Media
- Mass Communication
- PR and Advertisement
- Films and Digital Media
- Development Communication
- Minimum CGPA: 3.00 out of 4.00
Quota for CM Punjab Internship Program 2022
- 10% Quota reserved for Journalist’ Children
- 50% reserved quota for women
- RS 20000
How To Apply for CM Punjab Internship Program 2022 for Media Graduates
- Interested candidates must visit Directorate of General Public Relations DGPR Government of the Punjab website https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk/ for registration form.
- Fill the regitsrtaion form and submit it online and keep visiting this website for final merit list.
The Last Date To Apply is 25 February 2022