Provisional Benevolent Fund Cell announced Merit Scholarship 2022 KPK Application Form www.bfkp.org. This Scholarship scheme was introduced for KPK students in 2004 for serving government employees. Its aim is to acknowledge the achievements of students in Board and University exams.
KP Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2022 is for those students who passed SSC, FA/FSC., BA/BSC, MA/MSC, or any professional exams in 2021 in 1st division are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The last to apply for this scholarship is 28 February 2022. So stay on this page to get more information about this new scholarship in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Merit Scholarship 2022 KPK Application Form
Details of available Merit Scholarships in each category, number, amount, and terms of the condition of the program are as under: –
|Category||No. of Scholarships||Scholarship|
|B.S. Hons (Sci/Arts)||225||Rs.50,000/-|
Terms and Conditions for Merit Scholarship 2022 KPK
- Only children of serving empleyees of kpk government having 1st division are eligible to apply.
- Those who avail of merit scholarship is not eligible for any other scholarship.The scholarship
- The scholarship application forms are required to be verified from the Head of Institution.
- Merit Scholarship Application Form should be filled clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS, and all required information must be provided. Incomplete forms will not be entertained.
Apply For Following Scholarships 2022
- National Umeed Scholarship Program 2022-23 PRSP
- PEEF Scholarship 2022 for Undergraduate
- Kawish Scholarship Programme 2022
How To Apply for Merit Scholarship 2022 KPK
- Interested candidates must download application form from www.bfkp.org and submit it to required address given in following addvertisement.
- Applications must send through relavent department with covering letter.
- The last date to submit filled application form is 28 February 2022.
- Applications received after due date will not be accepted.
Advertisement for Merit Scholarship 2022 KPK