Punjab Educational Endowment Fund announced PEEF Scholarship for KPK Students 2022 for Matric and Intermediate students of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.PEEF scholarship is for those KPK students who are talented and deserved it. Applications are invited from intelligent and well-deserved students of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa students.
Those students who have passed their annual exam of Matric and Intermediate in Government schools of KPK are eligible to apply for PEEF scholarships 2022. So stay on this page to get more information about these scholarships
PEEF Scholarship for KPK Students 2022
Students are to fulfill the following eligibility conditions to apply for this scholarship
- Students are to pass matric and intermediate exam form Board Of Internediate and Secondary Education(BISE) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with 60% marks.
- Candidates must have passed their examination form a Government Educational Departments.
- Candidates must posses the domicile of KPK.
- The total monthly income of the parents is Rs. 23,000 or less.
- Children of Grade 4 – 1 (one to four) government employees are exempted from the condition of monthly income of Rs. 23,000 (if the source of income is salary only).
Students fulfilling the following Eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for Special Quota Scholarship 2022.
- Orphaned male and Female students (whose father has passed away).
- Children of Grade 1-4 (one to four) government employees.
- Special (disabled) students
- Students belonging to minority religions
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks
How To Apply for PEEF Scholarship for KPK Students 2022
- Eligible students may download application form from web portal https://www.peef.org.pk/other-provinces, Fill out the application form and submit it via post office to address given in advertisement.
- Dont send application form to PEEF.
- In case of providing incorrect information or incomplete application the application will be rejected and the applicant will not be authorized to take any action.
- The Last Date To Apply Online is 15 March 2022.