Standard Testing Service Islamabad announced STSI Laptops Tabs Program Session 2022-23 Online Apply http://stsi.org.pk Phase 1 for the students of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Balochistan, and Punjab. Students who passed or studying in Matric, Intermediate, BA, Bsc, BS, MS, MA, MSC, and M.Phil are eligible to apply online for this Laptops and Tablets Scheme 2022-23.
Laptop and Tabs Scheme 2022-23 in Pakistan is announced at the district level for KPK, Punjab, and Balochistan male and female students. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria given then stay on this page to get complete information about applying method for this scheme.
STSI Laptops Tabs Program Session 2022-23 Online Apply
Eligibility Criteria for STSI Laptops Tabs Program Session 2022-23
- Male and Female Students of Matric ( 9th, 10th) are eligible to apply online
- Male and Female Intermediate ( 11th, 12th) students may apply for this scheme.
- Male and Female students of BA, Bsc, BS, MS, MA, MSC, and M.Phil are eligible to apply online on application form.
- Students mut have domicil, CNIC or B-form of KPK, Punjab and Balochistan to apply for STSI Laptops Tabs Program 2022.
Apply for Latest Scholarships for Students 2022 Below
- Merit Scholarship 2022 KPK Application Form
- National Umeed Scholarship Program 2022-23
- PEEF Scholarship 2022 for Undergraduate,
Test Syllabus for STSI Laptops Tabs Program Session 2022-23
Test Pattern: MCQs based
Total Marks: 100
Passing Marks: 50
English Test Syllabus
Total Marks: 50%
English test includes the following topics
Current Affairs Test Syllabus
Total Marks: 20%
- Currents affairs of 2 years of 2021, 22
- General Knowledge
Urdu, Islamiayt and Pak Study Test Syllabus
Total Marks: 30%
Note: Manual and Online tests will be conducted on 24 April 2022 and tests will be from your class syllabus.
How To Apply for STSI Laptops Tabs Program
- Students must apply online on STSI website http://stsi.org.pk.
- Students are to download Bank Challan form and upload image of Paid Bank Challan form in Online application form.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- The last date to apply Online is 04-03-2022.
- Students on merit list will be called for test and interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible for test and interview.