The government of Punjab-funded cadet college announced admission for Cadet College Pasrur Admission 2022 1st Year Fee Structure. Students from all over Pakistan may apply on the admission form for 11th Class admission 2022 Pre-Medical, Pre Engineering, and ICS. Interested candidates will get complete information about Cadet College Pasrur Fee structure, Download the admission Form, Prospectus, Contact Number, Result, Past Paper, and Interview Details.
Cadet College Pasrur is Private or Government?
Cadet College Pasrur is situated at Pasrur Distt Sialkot (Punjab). Its distance from Sialkot is 35 km.It was been established by the Federal Government of Pakistan. Its operation and maintenance are the responsibility of the Government of Punjab. Its Constructional Work started in March 2006 and Phase-I was completed in 2011. In February 2011, Govt of Punjab constituted the Board of Governors to exercise administrative control over the College under the Chairmanship of the Governor of Punjab. The Cadet College Pasrur started functioning in May 2011.
Cadet College Pasrur Admission 2022 1st Year Fee Structure
Cadet College Pasrur is shaping human lives by providing quality education along with requisite physical and moral grooming under the umbrella of Punjab Government Education and Training Institute Ordinance 1960.
- Cadidates must pass their SSC Board Exam with 70% marks to be eligible to apply.
- The candidates must between 15 to 17 years of age on 01 June 202. Age relaxation of 06 Months can be given in special cases.
- The candidates securing at least 70% marks in SSC exam Part-1 are eligible to apply. The result awaiting candidates may also apply by submitting a ” Hope certificate” mentioning above 70% marks in the SSC Exam Part-II.
- Admission of candidates securing less than 70% marks in SSC exam Part-II will be canceled.
Test Syllabus and Subjects for Written Test
1–Pre Medical: English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Urdu
2-Pre- Engineering: English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Urdu
3-ICS: English, Physics, Computer, Maths, Urdu
Fee Structure for 11th Class Admission 2022
Total Payable Amount at the time of Admission
|a.||3 Months Fee (19000 x 3)||57000/-|
|c.||Complete Kit & Stationery etc.||30000/-|
Class XI Terms Wise Fee Structure
|a.||1st Term Fees Sep & Oct (19000 x 2)||38000/-|
|b.||2nd Term Fees Nov & Dec (19000 x 2)||38000|
|c.||3rd Term Fees Jan to Mar||57000/-|
|d.||4thTerm Fees Apr to Jun||57000/-|
Class XII Term Wise Fee Structure
|a.||1st Term Fees Jul to Sep (19000×3)||40000/-|
|b.||2nd Term Fees Oct to Dec (19000×3)||57000/-|
|c.||3rd Term Fees Jan to Mar (19000×3)||57000/-|
|d.||4th Term Fees Apr & May (19000×2)||38000/-|
How To Apply for Cadet College Pasrur Admission 2022
- Students may purchase Prospectus and admission form from the college office with the NBP Bank Draft of Rs 1500/- in favor of Principal Cadet College Pasrur.
- Students are to pay Rs 2500/-if admission form from downloaded from the college website www.cadetcollegepasrur.edu.pk.
- Attach attested copies of Form-B, Father CNIC, DMC of 9th Class, 04 passport size photographs and Hope Certificate SSC Part-II and sent it to Principal Cadet College Pasrur(Sialkot).
- Cadet College Pasrur Contact Number: 0304-1482236, 0333-2557001
- Last Date To Apply: 06 June 2022
- Date Time of Written Test: 11 June 2022 (1000Am)