National Bank Of Pakistan announced Interest-Free NBP Student Loan Scheme SLS 2022 Application Form https://nbp.com.pk/StudentLoan/. Students from all over Pakistan Amy apply for this Loan Scheme with easy installment.
What is the Students Loan Scheme?
Pursuant to the announcement made by the Federal Finance Minister in his 2001-2002-budget speech, a STUDENTS LOAN SCHEME (SLS) for Education was launched by the Government of Pakistan in collaboration with major commercial banks of Pakistan (NBP, HBL, UBL, MCB and ABL). Under the Scheme, financial assistance is provided by way of Interest-Free Loans to the meritorious students who have financial constraints for pursuing their studies in Scientific, Technical and Professional education within Pakistan.
The Scheme is being administered by a high-powered committee comprising the Deputy Governor, State Bank of Pakistan, Presidents of the commercial banks, and representatives of the Ministry of Finance, Government of Pakistan.
NBP Student Loan Scheme SLS 2022 Application Form
Under the scheme the students are eligible to apply for loans provided:
He/She has obtained admission on merit through normal course/procedure in
the approved Universities/Colleges of the public sector mentioned hereunder.
He/She falls at the time of admission within the age bracket of:-
For Graduation Not exceeding 21 Years
For Post-Graduation Not exceeding 31 Years
For Ph.D. Not exceeding 36 Years
He/She has secured 70% marks in the last public examination.
He/She has undertaken the study of the subjects given below.
He/She is unable to pursue studies due to financial constraints.
TYPES OF LOAN
The loan facility will be available for the entire duration of the study for:-
- Schedule Fee
- Boarding expenses excluding meal charges
- Procurement of textbooks — Disbursed directly to the student
The maximum period of repayment of the loan is 10-Years from the date of disbursement of the first installment. The borrower shall repay the loan in monthly installments after six months from the date of first employment or one year from the date of completion of studies, whichever is earlier.
iii) Oil Gas & Petro-Chemical Technology
viii) Biology, Molecular Biology & Genetics
x) Other Natural Sciences
xi) DAWA and Islamic Jurisprudence
xii) Computer Science/Information System and Technology including hardware.
xiii) Economics, Statistics, and Econometrics
xiv) Business Management Sciences
How To Apply
- Application Forms are available from the designated branches mentioned above or may be downloaded from the National Bank of Pakistan website www.nbp.com.pk/studentloan
- Students are advised to submit (2) two sets of Student Loan Applications Form.
- Applicants are required to submit/send their applications on the prescribed form, duly completed in all respect, to the designated branches indicated against each University/College by the given date. Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Students who have availed of this facility in the last/previous year(s) need not to apply.
- NBP Student Loan Scheme SLS 2022 Application Form The Last Date to Apply Is 29 July 2022