Cadet College Jhelum announced admission for Cadet College Jhelum Admission 2022 7th and 8th class on the admission form available on www.ccj.edu.pk. New Admission is also for 1st year class for new students of Pakistan.
Cadet College Jhelum 8th and 7th Class admission 2022, Fee and Test Syllabus detail is available on the college website. Fresh students who want to get admission at this cadet college must have complete eligibility criteria.
Cadet College Jhelum Admission 2022 7th and 8th class
|Class-VII||11 to 13||Studying in Class VI or VII|
|Class-VIII / ‘O’ Level||12 to 14||Studying in Class VII or VIII|
|Class-XI / ‘A-Level||14 to 17||Studying in Class X or Equivalent|
- Applications are invited for admission in First Year, 7th, and 8th. The last date for submission of the application is 9th July 2022. The entrance examination will be held on Sunday 17th July 2022. Admission will be awarded on open merit basis. Selection procedure:
- 1. Selection of candidates from all provinces of Pakistan will be made on open merit basis.
- 2. Admission will be granted on the basis of intelligence tests, written tests, interviews and medical examinations.
- Subjects and Syllabus for written examination:
- Syllabus for 1st Year written test will include topics from the following books of class 9th and 10th:
Written Test for Admission from VI classes onward is taken from the following subjects:
- Click here to download the syllabus for 1st year.
- Click here to download the syllabus and paper pattern for the 8th class.
- Click here to download the syllabus and paper pattern for the 7th class.
College prospectus, syllabus, and model papers:
Prospectus along with application form, model papers, and syllabus can be obtained by sending a bank draft (any bank) of Rs. 3000 in the name of “Cadet College Jhelum” on the address below.
Entrance Test & Interview Stations
Jhelum, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Muzafarabad, Lahore, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Multan, Bahawalpur, Karachi, Gilgit, Quetta
- Applications are invited for admission in classes (First Year, 7th, and 8th).
- Step 1:
- Send the Application Form along with the following documents to the address mentioned at the end of this page.
- 1. Four passport-size photographs of the candidate.
- 2. A bank draft (any bank) of Rs. 3000 in favor of Cadet College Jhelum.
- 3. A copy of the B-form or Birth certificate.
- 4. Attested Copy of 9th Class result card (only for Admission in 1st year Class)
- Step 2:
- Prospectus along with model papers and syllabus will be sent to your postal address. A written test will be held at Cadet College Jhelum.
- Step 3:
- After testing and interviewing, top applicants for the available seats will receive Call Letters via post.
You can also download the Application Form here.
Interview & Medical Examination
Candidates who are able to score at least 50% marks in every subject and 60% in aggregate are called for an interview. A medical checkup is carried out by the College Medical Officer on the same day.
- Cadet College Jhelum, Peer Shahab, G.T Road Jhelum.
- Phone: 03-111-123-225 (CCJ)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org