Military College Murree announced Military College Murree Admission 2022-23 8th Class Fee Structure. Prospectus and Admission Form is available on the MCM website www.mcm.edu.pk. Students from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply on the admission form.
MCM 8th Class Admission 2022-2023 must have complete eligibility criteria and other requirements. You will know about how to download the admission form? How many seats are in Military College Murree? Past papers Details, Fee Structure, and contact number are below.
Military College Murree Admission 2022-23 8th Class Fee Structure
Army Officers (Retired/Serving), Junior Commissioned Officer/Soldiers (Serving/Retired) Civil armed Forces ( Punjab Rangers and FC KPK serving JCO and Soldiers), And Civilian are eligible to apply. A special quota is reserved for Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan Azad Kashmir, and FATA students.
- Students must pass the 7th class on 01 April 2023.
- The age limit must be between 12 to 14 years on 01 April 2023.
- 90 days of age relaxation will be given according to rules.
- Admission will be allotted only on merit.
- Students are selected on the basis of written tests, intelligence tests, interviews, and medical tests.
- Students who fulfill the merit list are called through a call letter.
Read, New Cadet College Admissions in Pakistan 2022
The academic/Written test will b conducted in the following centers
- Last Date for Submission of Admission Form: 20 September 2022
- Last Date with Late Fee: 20 October 2022
- Written Test: 06 November 2022
- Interview: January 2023
- Classes Start Date: May 2023
Military College Murree Contact Number
- PTCL Number: 051-3752010-11
- Military Number: 8021-33527-28
Cadet College Murree Fee Structure
Admission Fee: Rs. 20,000/-
Tuition Fee: Rs. 10,500/-
Messing Charges: Rs. 6,500/-
Boarding/Hostel Charges: Rs. 5,500/-
How To Apply
- Interested students must download the prospectus and admission form from the MCM website https://mcm.edu.pk/. Click Here
- Fill out the admission form carefully attach relevant documents and a copy of paid fee and send it to the address Officer Incharge Admission Branch Military College Murree, Upper Topa.