USAID announced the latest advertisement for USAID Scholarship 2022 Talent Hunt Program Last Date Apply Online on the application form available on the website www.hec.gov.pk/scholarship/usaid-mnbsp. This talent Hunt Program is bright female students from low-income families.
Talent Hunt Program (THP) is initiated by USAID funded Merit and Needs-based Scholarship Program to encourage and prepare talented students from low-income families who aspire for higher education but cannot apply for admission to top Pakistani Universities due to the lack of finances required to enroll for the professional entry test preparation workshops.
This initiative focuses on identifying bright female students with exceptional Matriculation and FA/FSC results ahead of time, investing in them by offering entry test preparation workshops for their admission to medical, engineering, and general Universities of Pakistan.
USAID Scholarship 2022 Talent Hunt Program Last Date
USAID Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students must be Pakistani, AJK & K nationals.
- Must belong to a low-income family.
- Must have secured
- 80% or above in Intermediate (1st Year) in Engineering, Medical, Computer Science Group.
- 70% and above in Intermediate (1st year0 in Social/General Science/ Arts & Humanities Group
- Special Preference will be given to females,
- Students from rural/less developed districts of Pakistan.
- Students with different abilities.
Apply For, Latest Scholarship In Pakistan 2022
Process of Shortlisting
- The application will be scrutinized by the HEC Committee to determine the eligibility of the applicant.
- A merit list will be prepared based on academic records and needs-based criteria defined under the program.
- The offer letter will be issued to top candidates depending upon the available slots.
How To Apply
- Interested female candidates may apply online on the application form available at https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/scholarshipsgrants/USAID-NeedsBased/Pages/default.aspx. Click Here
- The date of opening of online application portal will be announced soon.