New Scheme for Free Laptop Scheme 2022-23| rts.org.pk is announced for Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, and Masters Students of Pakistan. If you are a student and want a free laptop for your study then this article is for you. You will complete the eligibility criteria and test syllabus for this free laptop scheme 2023.
RTS Laptop Scheme is based on needy students on a merit base but you need some requirements to fulfill.
Free Laptop Scheme 2022-23| rts.org.pk
- Male & Female candidates studying at any Govt. OR Private College/Institute/University.
- B.Sc Engg/B.E (All Disciplines), BS(All Disciplines), M.A/M.Sc(All Disciplines), BBA/MBA(All Disciplines), MS/M.Phil/M.E(All Disciplines), ADA/ADS(B.A/B.Sc), B.Ed/M.Ed, DVM/BDS/Nursing/MBBS/DPT/Pharm-D, LLB, CA/ACCA, B.Com/M.Com, can apply.
- Male & Female candidates studying at any Govt. OR Private College/Institute in F.Sc Pre-Eng./Pre-Medical, F.A/I.Com/D.Com/ICS, D.A.E (All Disciplines) and A-Level can apply.
- Male & Female candidates studying at any Govt. OR Private School/Institute in Pre-9th, Matric (9th & 10th)/O-Level can apply.
Test Syllabus For Free Laptop Scheme
- The test will be MCQ’s based with total 100 Marks and Test Syllabus will be as Analogy= 20%, Logical Reasoning= 20%, All Syllabus of Elementary Level=30% & All Syllabus of Matric, Intermediate and undergraduate Level=30%
How To Apply
- Interested students must download the application form from www.rts.org.pk Click Here
- Fill out the application form and send it to the address Rational Testing Service, Head Office, Iqbal Town, Service Road, Expressway, Islamabad.
- All the male & female students enrolled in the above Graduation/Master Degrees/Programs in Government/Public/Private
- Institutes/Departments/Universities throughout Pakistan can apply.