Prime Ministers Youth Programme Phase III announced today for PM Youth Laptop Scheme 2023 Online Registration Form & Date www.pmyp.gov.pk. Male and female youth Students from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply online on the official website on the registration form. Almost 100000 students will get benefit from this PM laptop scheme 2023. #AaoKarDekhaen
PM Youth Programme 2023 is the best opportunity for those students who are needy and deserve a laptop for their studies. The Honorable Prime Minister of Pakistan announced that government will provide laptops to talented students. The project aims to give opportunities in the form of laptops to young and talented students studying in public sector Higher Education Institutes (HEIs) across the country and Azad Jammu & Kashmir.
Objectives of PM Youth Laptop Scheme 2023
- Bringing improvement in the quality of science and technology education, including ICT.
- Developing partnerships between industries and their education & training providers.
- Enabling smart campuses to facilitate instant networking and an improved learning environment.
- Boost productivity and value addition in the manufacturing sector.
- To ensure the potential of IT is fully used for benefiting the education sector.
- Increase productivity and efficiency by providing advanced IT technologies.
Eligibility Criteria for Laptop Programme 2023
Students enrolled not earlier than their respective program duration as per the table below:
- The applicant must have a valid CNIC/ B-Form number.
- Must be a valid student as of the closing date for application submission i.e., 30th Jun 2023
|MS/ MPhil or Equivalent
|Masters (16 years)
- Students enrolled in PhD/ MS/ MPhil or equivalent 18-year program.
- Students enrolled in a 4-year or 5-year bachelor’s degree program (morning and evening).
- Students enrolled in MBA Program (3.5 years, 2.5 years, and 1.5 years).
The following students will NOT be eligible for laptops under this scheme
- Students enrolled at any private sector higher education institute (HEI).
- Students who have already received a laptop under any Federal or Provincial Government scheme.
- Foreign nationals, except students from AJK.
- If any student has not applied online or his/her application has not been received through an online portal.
- The eligibility for the laptop award will also be determined at the time of distribution. If the student(s) failed to produce the required documents and proof of academic performance, against the data which made him/ her qualified for the laptop, he/ she shall not be awarded the laptop.
- Any selected student who passed out the degree program prior to laptop distribution.
How To Apply| Online Registration
- Students are advised to Apply Online by Registering or Updating Profiles at the following link of the Students’ Service Portal. (Students can apply through the web portal or through Mobile App).
- Online Registration’s last date is 30 June 2023