If you are living in Sindh province and want to get admission to cadet college then the great news for you is that Cadet College Larkana Admission 2024-25 Class 7th and 8th are announced today for Pakistani students. Students who passed their 6th and 7th classes are eligible to get admission on the admission form with a reasonable fee structure and easy test syllabus.
Cadet College Larkana is working under the government of Sindh and is supervised by a Pakistan Army Captain or Major as an Adjutant, his responsibility is to monitor drills, physical training, discipline, visits and excursions organize sports/games, security and transport matters of the institution. This cadet college was established in 1994.
Cadet College Larkana Admission 2024-25 Class 7th and 8th
- Students must pass their 6th and 7th classes to get admission in Class VII and VIII.
- Those studying in the 6th and 7th classes and appearing in the annual examination in March 2024 are eligible to apply for admission.
- The age limit for class 7th is 11 to 13 years and for class 8th is 12 to 14 years.
- Military College Sui 8th Class Admission 2024
- PAF College Lower Topa Murree Admission 2024
- PAF College Sargodha Admission 2024
- Rangers Cadet College 8th Class Admission 2024
- Pak Navy PN Cadet College Ormara Admission 2024
Entry Test Syllabus
Interested students are to pass the test from the following subjects.
- Urdu Compulsory for Urdu Medium Students
- Sindhi Compulsory for Sindhi Medium
- Social Studies
- General Knowledge
The written test will be conducted on 21 January 2024 at the following centers,
- Nawab Shah
- Rahim Yar Khan
To Download Past Sample Papers: Click Here
How To Get Admission in Cadet College Larkana 2024
- Students are to get admission forms from the Cadet College Larkana Office or from all branches of Askari Bank.
- You can also get an admission form at your address for Rs 3000/ Bank Draft.
- Students may also download the admission form and prospectus from the official website http://ccl.edu.pk/admission.
- Two merit-based scholarships for Class 7th and three scholarships for Class 8th on an entry-test basis will also offered.
- 10 Scholarships for students of Govt are also offered