To increase the educational cooperation between China and Pakistan, the Chinese Scholarship Council, Govt. of China has announced Pakistani students/scholars to study and conduct research in Chinese Universities. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan offers the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2024-25|csc.edu.cn. The students who fulfill the requirements and eligibility criteria may apply for this scholarship online at www.hec.gov.pk/ and https://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua.
China Scholarship Council (CSC) and the Ministry of Education, People’s Republic of China will supervise the Chinese Government Scholarship Program for International students. Qualified students can apply for HEC Scholarship 2024 before the deadline who are undergraduate, Bachelor, Masters & Doctoral/PhD.
The programs offered by the Chinese Universities are Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal Studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy, and Fine Arts.
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2024-25|csc.edu.cn
Eligibility Criteria Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2024
- Students must belong to Pakistan and AJK
- Students who have dual nationality are not eligible to apply.
- The student’s health condition must be sound.
- Students who have incomplete degrees on the last date of application will not be considered to apply.
- Students who are in undergraduate/Bachelor programs must passed intermediate, A-level/FSC-FA(12 years) of education and their age must be under 25 years at the time of application.
- Students of the Master’s program must have a Bachelor’s degree(16 years) and age must be under 35 years.
- Students of PhD/Doctoral programs must have Masters’s degrees MS/MPhil (17/18 years) and ages must be under 40 years.
- Applicants must meet requirements mentioned on the China Scholarship Council portal.
- Applicants must not enroll in any other scholarships.
- Students are to provide HAT or USAT test scores and scores must be 50 out of 100 in HAT and USAT test.
Benefits for HEC Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2024-25
- The tuition fee will be paid by the host University for education, administration costs, health insurance, and expenditures for students’ activities.
- Free accommodation will be offered.
- Stipend will be offered as per China Govt as,
- Undergraduate students: CNY 2500 per month
- Masters Students: CNY 3000 per month.
- PhD Students: CNY 3500 per month.
- Travel expenditures will be bear by the scholarship winners.
How To Apply for Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2024-25
- Interested students are to apply online at the HEC official portal http://scholarship.hec.gov.pk/.
- After submission of the online application applicants are to get a print of that application to be signed by the applicant.
- The deadline for online application is 28 December 2023.
- Students can also apply on the CSC website http://www.campuschina.org/ or https://www.csc.edu.cn/ through program type: A and agency No.5861.
- Then students are to download the online submitted application form from the Chinese Scholarship Council portal and retain with themselves.
- The following documents are required for the CSC Scholarship Program 2024,
- Copy of signed application form of HEC
- Copy of signed application form for CSC application
- Attested copies of all educational documents, one photocopy of CNIC/B-form, Domicile, and IBCC equivalency certificate.
- Photocopy of the Physical Examination Record for foreigners should be completed in English.
- Non-criminal Record (Police Clearance Certificate) not older than six months before the application deadline.