The Higher Education Commission(HEC) invites applications from Pakistani nationality holders as well as Azad Jammu Kashmir students for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024-25 HEC Deadline & requirements available at www.hec.gov.pk/site/ARL, launched by the Hungarian Government for Bachelor, One-Tier Masters, and Ph.D. studies. The Scholarship program is controlled by HEC, Pakistan in cooperation with Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary.
HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme for Pakistani students 2024-2025 must have complete eligibility criteria and other requirements to apply online. The Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships programme is announced for Pakistani students and has certain requirements for Hungarian Universities in the following disciplines.
- Bachelor’s Degree (after 12 years of education)
- One-Tier Master’s Degree (after 12 years of education)
- Master’s Degree (after 16 years of education)
- PhD Degree (after 17/18 years of education)
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024-25 HEC Deadline & Requirements
The merit list of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship will be made after a test conducted by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) and the Hungary Government. The HEC scholarship’s last date is 15 January 2024. The eligibility criteria for this scholarship are given below,
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024
- Pakistani and AJK nationality-holder students are eligible to apply.
- Those students who were admitted admission the degree program last year and are now waiting for their results are also eligible to apply.
- For Bachelor’s (Undergraduate Programs) and One-Tier Master’s degree programs i.e. DVM, DPharm, Medicine/Dentistry, etc., applicants must have completed HSSC/Intermediate degree or equivalent before August 01, 2024, and are eligible to apply.
- For Master’s (Postgraduate Programs), an applicant must have completed 16 years of Bachelor/or equivalent degree before August 01, 2024.
- Undergraduate Engineering programs students are NOT offered
- There is no upper age limit for the students.
- The minimum eligible age limit for the undergraduate programs is 18 years.
- Students must fill all the fields of the application form given by Hungry and Higher Education Commission and ensure no field in the application is blank.
- All certificates must be attested by a competent authority.
- Initial screening/scrutiny will be done on the basis of USAT/HAT test scores and as per federal government quota policy.
- HEC reserves the right to modify the nomination criteria.
Benefits of HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024
The following benefits will be available to selected students
- Tuition Fee
How To Apply
- Students are to apply online at both the Hungarian website and the HEC website.
- Students who do not submit their application online at both websites will not be considered.
- To apply online for the Hungarian website please visit https://stipendiumhungaricum.hu/apply/.
- To Apply online for the HEC website visit https://scholarship.hec.gov.pk/.
- A recent photo of the applicant (taken not earlier than 2 years before the submission of the application)
- The deadline and the last date for submission of the online application form for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024-25 HEC is 15 January 2024.