World Health Organization WHO and the Sindh Government took the initiative to distribute E-Bikes among female vaccinators to stimulate the vaccine delivery process in different cities of Sindh province. Electric Bibe Scheme for Female Vaccinators 2024 is a good step taken by the Government of Sindh for those women who can not afford to buy.
Who E-Bike Scheme for Females will be spread all over Sindh and initially 55 Electric Bikes will be given to needy vaccinators after training to use it. So, the next process how to apply for this E-Bike Scheme and other formalities will be communicated soon.
Electric Bike Scheme for Female Vaccinators 2024
Key Features of E-Bike Scheme 2024 for Females
- Number of Electric Bikes: A total of 55 e-bikes will be distributed among female vaccinators on a priority basis.
- Objective: The main purpose of this Electric Bike scheme is to meet the logistical challenges and ensure the supply of vaccines in less time.
- Training: Female vaccinators will be given training to use this electric bike in a good manner and efficiently.
- Special Uniforms: Female vaccinators will wear unique and special uniforms while driving this electric bike to look professional and feel identity.
- Immediate Impact: Electric bikes will be distributed among female vaccinators in the next week of January 2024. nb